Event Update: RESCHEDULED    Click for More Information

Coronavirus Updates

Symposium Event Status:

Moved to New Date:
Thursday, September 3rd, 2020


  • Due to the public health concerns of the COVID-19 pandemic, the 3-Tier Wine Symposium has been postponed from May 7th to Thursday, September 3, 2020. It will still be held at the Hyatt Regency in Santa Rosa, CA.

    "This crisis has forced us to reschedule the symposium, but it has also shown how important it is for wineries to be diversified in their routes to market," says George Christie, President & CEO of Wine Industry Network. "In addition to the expert speakers we already have lined up for the symposium, we will address the lessons learned during the current crisis to help make wineries more prosperous and resilient in the future."

    Registration for the new symposium date is now open, and additions to the program will be announced in the coming weeks. Any attendee already registered for the May 7th date will be offered a ticket for the new date or a full refund.

  • As a result of the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19 and recent recommendations from health organizations and the California Governor’s office, Wine Industry Network (WIN) has decided to take the proactive step to postpone the upcoming 3-Tier Symposium scheduled for May 7th, 2020 in order to protect the health and safety of everyone planning to attend.

    The topics and speakers scheduled for this year’s 3-Tier Symposium have information that is vital to wineries, especially now, and we plan to reschedule as soon as we have a better sense for when it will be safe to do so.

    All registrations and exhibition contracts will be honored for the future event date. Please email info@3tierwine.com or call Jackie Winquist at 707-433-2557 ext 107 with any questions.

    We will continue to keep you updated on any new developments.

    Thank you for your understanding and stay smart and safe,

    George Christie
    President / CEO
    Wine Industry Network

  • First of all, we hope that you and your family, friends and colleagues are staying healthy.

    We have been closely monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) developments both domestically and internationally over the past few weeks.

    As of today, we are not planning to cancel or postpone the 3-Tier Wine Symposium on May 7th due to the potential risk of COVID-19 (coronavirus). In the case that we would be need to postpone or cancel (from a Sonoma County or City of Santa Rosa notice), we would be refunding the price of tickets for the event, and giving as much forward notice as possible to help alleviate flight or hotel cancellation fees.

    We will continue to monitor the recommendations of the CDC and will update this page accordingly.

    If you are looking for more information on COVID-19 (coronavirus), we recommend that you visit the CDC.gov website for official updates and information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html